15 Year Limited Warranty
You can buy your new STAYA Sleep mattress with the confidence that it is designed for comfort and durability and will be protected against defects in materials and workmanship. As more fully set forth below, Warranty coverage is for fifteen (15) years from the original mattress purchase date. Your mattress will be repaired or replaced if there is a defect covered under this warranty – with no deductible. This warranty applies only to mattresses purchased directly from STAYA Sleep and is offered to the original purchaser and is non-transferrable.
This Warranty applies to all STAYA Sleep mattresses under normal use. Normal use of your mattress is defined as properly handling and use of your mattress in a non-commercial setting where it is continuously placed on a support surface that is substantial enough to support the entire mattress and occupant(s), and where proper air ventilation for the mattress is maintained. Softness and recovery time may increase under higher temperatures and increased humidity.
This Warranty covers the following issues occurring under normal use during the Warranty coverage period:
- (a) Deterioration of the mattress resulting in a visible permanent indentation greater than one (1) inch.
- (b) Flaws in the craftsmanship or Structural materials of the mattress.
- Your new mattress is designed such that you do not need to flip or rotate your mattress.
- The packaging technology will not impact the long-term durability of the mattress, however, your new mattress may need a few days after unpacking to achieve its designed shape and construction.
- Your new mattress should be placed on a base or foundation substantial enough to support the entire mattress and occupant(s).
Valid Warranty claims must be made by the original purchaser within the warranty period. Claims must be supported with sufficient detail and photographs upon request. The original law tag must be presented with all warranty claims.
For approved claims, the mattress manufacturer will determine whether the matress will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the original purchaser. The manufacturer will be responsible for shipping and handling costs if the claim is made within the first 12 months of original purchase. Thereafter, shipping and handling will be at purchaser’s expense. Repaired or replaced mattresses will be covered for the remainder of the original warranty period.
If a mattress is replaced, the mattress cover may be of a different color, design, or material than the original cover provided.
This Warranty does not cover:
- (a) Damage from physical abuse, including but not limited to burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, staining or soiling.
- (b) Comfort preference (covered by 100 Night Guarantee).
- (c) Normal changes in recovery, softness, or feel of the mattress that occur over time with normal use and does not affect the sleep surface of the mattress.
- (d) Claims by someone other than the original purchaser.
- (e) Mattress dimension discrepancies of 1” or less (width, length, height).
- (f) Cosmetic appearance, including but not limited to wrinkles in the fabric, color changes or fabric “pilling”.
- (g) Appearance of mold and/or infestation with vermin due to unsanitary or improper care.
This Warranty will be voided if:
- (a) The mattress is in a condition or location that will not allow for a safe and adequate inspection.
- (b) The outer fabric is torn or stained.
- (c) The mattress shows signs of abuse.
- (d) The mattress is used in a commercial setting.
- (e) The mattress is sold, donated or transferred by the original purchaser.
- (f) The mattress leaves the contiguous 48 States of the United States.
Liability shall not exceed the purchase price paid by the original purchaser. THIS WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN AND THE OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES STATED ABOVE ARE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASER AND PURCHASER HEREBY WAIVES ALL OTHER REMEDIES, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS WERE MADE TO PURCHASER OR RELIED UPON BY PURCHASER WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY AND FUNCTION OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD HEREUNDER.