In order to better help you understand this Policy, here are definitions of key terms:
Device Information: information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
Log Information: your use of the Site, including your access times, pages viewed, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type and language and the website you visited before navigating to our Site.
Cookies: small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that are sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit the Site. Cookies help us to improve our Site and your experience.
Other Tracking Technologies: tracking pixels are electronic images that may be used on our Site or in our emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Collecting of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us to use our Site, create an online account with us, request information from us, signup for newsletters or our email list, post a review, make a purchase, participate in a survey or promotion or otherwise interact with us. In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others.
We automatically collect information when you access the Site, including Log Information, Device Information and information collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. You are free to set your browser to decline Cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or take full advantage of all of our offerings.
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with the information we collect through our Site. By using the Site, you are granting permission for us to gather, parse, and retain data related to the provision of the site.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from you and about you for any of the following purposes:
We will use aggregated data, without any personal identification information to:
- To operate and improve the Site and our services
- To research and develop new products or services
- To monitor and analyze usage, activities and trends in connection with the Site
Information contains personally identifiable information will only be used by us to:
- To personalize and improve the Site for your use
- To provide the products, services and information you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts relating to your purchases from our site
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- To respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service
- To confirm orders attributable to your account and track the results of invitation referrals
- To disclose your credit/debit card information (only to process payments)
- To process and deliver contest entries and rewards and to communicate with you about new products, services, special offers, promotions, contests, rewards, upcoming events and other news about Staya Sleep, which you will have the ability to “Opt-Out” of receiving
Sharing of Information
We do not sell, rent, license, trade or otherwise disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties unless we have your permission, or as stated below.
We will not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- With third party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- To comply with a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect and defend our rights, property, and safety of Staya Sleep or others;
We may share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties.
Third Party Sites
The Site may have links to third-party applications or websites, and may direct you away from our Site. These third-party applications or websites have privacy policies different from our own. We do not endorse, screen or approve the privacy practices or content of such sites or applications and are not responsible for the practices or content of such sites or applications. We advise you to read the privacy polices of each and every website and application that you interact with.
The Site also contains links, social sharing features, and integrated tools with various social media platforms. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with these various social media platforms, please visit their privacy policies.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to a customized group of users on other websites or platforms.
If we send you an email advertisement, it will include instructions on how to opt-out of receiving such emails in the future. If you are a customer and elect to opt-out of receiving email advertisements, you may still receive emails about your relationship with us.
When you place an order or access your personal information, we offer the use of a server and will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards. While we make every effort to ensure the security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures, and we do not accept liability for unintentional disclosure.
This Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. No one under age 13 should provide information on our site. If you are under 13, do not use, provide information, make purchases, use any of the interactive or public features of the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may have.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us at:
6420 Rea Road
Charlotte, NC 28277
International Privacy Laws
Changes to Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will update the date at the top of the Policy. Please check the Policy from time to time so you stay informed about our information practices and how you can protect your privacy.